بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
يَا أَيّهَا النَّاس كُلُوا مِمَّا فِي الْأَرْض حَلَالًا طَيِّبًا وَلَا تَتَّبِعُوا خُطُوَات الشَّيْطَان إنَّهُ لَكُمْ عَدُوّ مُبِين
صدق الله العظيم
O mankind, eat from whatever is on earth [that is] lawful and good and do not follow the footsteps of Satan. Indeed, he is to you a clear enemy.
assist you to obtain the authenticated HALAL Certificate and ensure its acceptance, recognition and accreditation all over the world
the key to enter new markets, sustain your existing ones and ensure the compliance of countries' regulations and requirements
It is an Arabic word that means Lawful or Permissible?
is an Arabic word that means Islamic laws
The FIVE Sources of Islamic Law (SHARIA’A)
- HOLY QURAAN
- It is The Holy Book of Islam. It contains Islamic laws from Allah for the guidance of mankind.
- It is the authentic practice of Prophet Muhammad (the sayings, actions, and approvals) that explain in detail the application of the Qur’anic principles
- IJMA SAHABA
- It is the consensus of the opinion of the Sahaba (companions of the Prophet Muhammad) based on their understanding of The Holy Qur’an and Ahadith
- It is a law-making method by comparing with cases already explained in the Holy Qur’an and Ahadith
- It is Islamic legal opinion about the status of a product given by an Islamic Scholar
What is HALAL Standard?
- Regulations / Guidelines used to judge if the products/facilities comply or match with the Islamic requirements! Or not
- Sourced from Islamic Shariah (Quraan, Ahadith, Ijma’a Sahaba, Qiyas, Fatwa)
- HUMAN MADE
WELL-KNOWN HALAL STANDARDS INTERNATIONALLY
- Malaysian Standards (JAKIM)
- GCC Standards (GSO)
- UAE Standards (ESMA)
- SMIIC (OIC)
- Indonesian Standards (MUI)
- Singaporean Standards (MUIS)
- Brunei Standards (Brunei Halal)
- Pakistan Halal Standards (PNAC)
- Local Halal Standards by either governments or CB’s
UAE/GSO HALAL STANDARDS
- UAE.S/GSO 993: Animal Slaughtering Requirements According to Islamic Law
- UAE.S/GSO 2055-1: Halal Food - Part 1: General Requirements
- UAE.S/GSO 2055-2: Halal Food - Part 2: Requirements for Halal Certification Bodies.
- UAE.S/GSO 2055-3: Halal Food - Part 3: Requirements for Halal accreditation bodies accrediting Halal Certification Bodies.
- UAE.S/GSO 2055-4: Halal Cosmetics: General Requirements.
- UAE.S/ GSO 2470:2015 Halal foods - Management system requirements for retailing
- UAE.S/ GSO 2469: 2015: Halal Foods – Management System Requirements for Warehousing and Related Activities
- UAE.S/ GSO 2468:2015: Halal Foods - Management system requirements for transportation of goods and/or cargo chain services
- UAE.S/ GSO 5024: 2018: Halal Hospitality Services
you may purchase the standards in UAE from ESMA's website
Qmaizen Quality- Providing The Most Premium Halal Internal Audit Training And Consultation Services In UAE
Qmaizen Quality has built a standing as one of the top Consultation Services and Regulatory Solution Provider Firms in UAE since its inception in 2017. The core idea behind our organization is to provide quality customer support to our reputed clients in the major industrial fields including Food and Beverages, Cosmetics, Pharmaceuticals, and Health companies.
We not only help you in understanding the regulatory procedures for quality checks in a simple and comprehensible manner for both the national and international markets but also assist you in the required formalities through our expert consultancy services and Halal internal audit training programs, along with our internationally recognized partners, that are specifically designed to cater to your needs and ensure that you comply with the Islamic Shariah for the Halal products; in accordance with GSO, Malaysia, Indonesia, and other international Halal standards
Get Your JAKIM Halal Certification In UAE Without Any Hassle
It is of extreme importance that your products comply with the Halal methods and quality checks that are endorsed by Islamic Law. Getting an authorized certification for this can be a little taxing and complicated for you.
However, our expert consultants and advisors are impeccably familiar with the proceedings and requirements for getting the Halal certification in UAE, approved by ESMA (Emirates Authority for Standardization and Metrology).
Not only that, but we can also help you acquire the JAKIM Halal Certification that allows you to trade your products in the International market.
We Make Everything Sound So Simple!
Understanding the formalities and requirements for compliance and quality control of your products is quite difficult. We at QQ understand your complications. This is why our expert technical advisors and consultant officials are professionally trained to help you out at every step of the procedure.
We breakdown the terms into simple, comprehensible, and completely transparent steps and offer our expert solutions that are perfectly tailored to cater to your needs in the best possible way.
Get Your Products Registered By The ESMA Halal Certification Through Our Expert Assistance
One of the most important concerns for the UAE federation is that the products available in the UAE markets absolutely comply with the Halal standards set by the Islamic Shariah Law. To prove that your goods are 100% Halal, it is necessary to get the ESMA Halal Certification so that you can trade these products across UAE.
At Qmaizen, we have an expert team of professional advisors and consultants that help you sort out the necessary procedure for getting your products registered with ESMA authorities that supervise the Halal quality standards and issue the certificates to the leading manufacturing industries in the Food and Beverages, Cosmetics, Pharmaceuticals and Health and Medicine sectors.
Contact Us Today
Interested in our services? Reserve a session with our experts immediately. Call us at +9 715 5328 5550 or send us an email at email@example.com and our representatives will get back to you as soon as possible.