- During this pandemic, not only medical workers are heroes
- From Tola to Gram
- Almost 40 new standards
- A Saudi-made hand sanitizer has been suspended by Manaa system
- ''Know what to eat'' is the title of the new initiative by ESMA
- Five ways, SASO expressed their positive contributions during COVID-19 time
- Non-compliant hand sanitizers in the Kingdom
- List of the products warned by SFDA
- Ranitidine products were withdrawn from Kuwaiti markets
- To prevent the misuse or monopoly
- Products withdrawals in Oman
- GSO contributions during the current pandemic
- Free standards by the international organizations
- Official discussion on ''One year delay'' for the Expo 2020
liability and disclaimer
Qmaizen Quality is fully responsible for all information and updates provided in this newsletter and if you wish to have more details on a specific subject, have any comments or need more clarifications about the sources, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The main purpose of this newsletter is to keep you posted with all updates about regulations, compliance and certification in the MENA region, but we don’t ensure 100% that all information is provided, as we filtered them, however, we ensure the 100% accuracy, so kindly forgive us if anything is missing.
All the information provided are quoted and diverted from official authorities’ channels, and all original rights are reserved to them, however any rephrasing or reordering have been done by Qmaizen Quality, is to suit the newsletter’s purpose.
The material and information contained in this newsletter is for general information purposes only. You shouldn’t rely upon these material and information as a basis for making any business, legal or any other decisions.